Morning has always bring freshness, a new beginning and a brand new opportunity So wash-up ur face, brush your teeth, and get up guys !!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wait-Up


Sometimes we just wanna rush to get what we want
Glory, Jobs, Girl Friend, Wealth, Health, Luxury ?
Remember when we were kids ?

Mommy i wanna buy that candy bars .. !!
Dad buy me that soldiers / ninjas toy please ... ?!?

We cried if our parents didn't fulfil our wants
I remember, they often told me
"Bayu, sometimes u couldn't get what u want at a time"
"Mboten saged, Sak deg sak nyet ">> this is in Javanese, my mother language

Even when i grew this old (a quarter century now :p),
sometimes i stil want my wishes to be happened instantly
Even now i never ask my parents anymore to fulfil it
But still get upset, if itsn't accomplished or fulfiled or become reality in the time that i wanted to be ..

I just remember the Nirvana Song GNR-Song
"Said sugar, take it slow
And everything will be alright
All we need is just a little patience .."

"Patient is the key of contentment - Prophet Muhammad" >> guess who often used to quote this as their YM! status hehe (hello Nino, how are u ? :D)

God, may i become more stronger and more patient
Wait for the right moment that You've prepared for me .. :)
While stregthening my self too ..
Aamiin

1 Comments:

Blogger Bayou said...

hehe, iya dink
GNR

sabar ya nazzh..
all we need is just a little patience (lho?) :D

Thanxx

Sun Sep 03, 11:41:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home